Acer 2017 Newest Acer Premium R11 11.6" Convertible 2-in-1 HD IPS Touchscreen Chromebook - Intel Quad-Core Celeron N3160 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, Bluetooth, HD Webcam, HDMI, USB 3.0, Chrome OS - White Description
Acer R 11 Convertible 2-in-1 Chromebook: Carry your work as you travel with this Acer Chromebook laptop computer. It’s powered by an Intel Celeron processor with 4GB of RAM so programs run smoothly, and it has 32GB of flash storage to hold plenty of files. This Acer Chromebook laptop computer has an 11.6-inch screen for clear, sharp graphic images.
1. 11.6″ 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control
2. 360° flip-and-fold design: Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
3. Weighs 2.8 lbs. and is 0.8″ thin: Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size to achieve a compact form factor. 3-cell lithium-ion battery.
4. Corning Gorilla glass display: Resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage.
5. Built-in card reader for simple photo transfer: Supports SD memory card format
Display: 11.6 in HD IPS touchscreen (1366×768 ), Energy-efficient LED backlight, 10-finger multi-touch support
Processor: Intel Quad-Core N3160 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.24GHz
Memory: 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
Hard drive size: 32GB eMMC
Operating system: Chrome OS
PC type: Chromebook
Media drive: SD card reader
Video: Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
Ports: 1 x USB 2.0; 1 x USB 3.0; 1 x HDMI; 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
Battery: 3-cell lithium-ion; 45-watt AC adapter, 10 Hours Battery Life
Camera: Built-in HD webcam with microphone
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
Dimensions: 11.60″ x 8.00″ x 0.76″
Weight: 2.76 lb
Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.